As I looked up spoilers for tomorrow's Office finale, (horrible, I know!), I realized the same fate is quickly approaching for my beloved Newlywed Game. Whatever will I do with my Fridays when this is gone? Thanks again to Karla and Veronica for this awesome and fun soon-to-be pastime and to Halie this week for coming up with the questions!
1. Which one of you (you or your spouse) can go without a mirror the longest?
Bekah – Sean. I could never be secure dating a metrosexual/prettier-than-me guy.
Sean – I don’t wear makeup, I’m able to comb my hair without using a mirror, and I only trim my facial hair every 5 days or so.
2. Do you have a picture of your spouse in a unique place (for example.. in the car, in the wallet, in your purse, in the bathroom?) and if so, where?
Bekah – hahahaha! I am so going to put one in the bathroom and see if he notices. The only thing I can think of is I made a photo collage as a gift when we were dating. It is hanging now in our walk in closet cuz our apartment is tiny!
Sean – Same answer, the one in the closet that includes us at her first Notre Dame-Navy game at Ravens stadium.
|Took the picture as is. Yep, all crooked and forgotten in the back corner...|
3. Complete the sentence. "My spouse has more _________ than anyone else I know!"
Bekah – sexiness!
Sean – Stop it, lies. She has more needs for back pops/adjustments and “tummy rubs”.
4. Think back to your very first kiss with your spouse. How do you think your spouse would describe that kiss in one word?
Bekah – quick?
Sean – She might say rushed. I was nervous.
Bekah - awww. didn't know that.
|Enter obligatory kissy photo that is definitely not our first kiss (engagement pic)|
5. Which one of these would your spouse say they are "ruled" by: Their heart, their mind, or their stomach?
Bekah – heart and tummy!
Sean – Heart first with mind a super close second.
6. What will your spouse say attracts the most attention toward you when you are in a large crowd?
Bekah – My boobs or my height probably. Or maybe my hair. I’ve been known to get recognized (by people who know me) from long distances.
Sean – She would likely say height or smile. I would say belching gets her some attention!
7. Without looking it up or asking....what is your spouse's zodiac sign?
Bekah – Cancer
Sean – I thought it was the ram thing but she said wrong. Then I remembered Virgo.
8. What is the last food item that you both shared in bed?
Bekah – ummmm…no. we have glasses of water by the bedside and MAYBE a piece of candy, but we don’t eat in bed.
Sean – Water.
|Excuse the ugly furniture. There's my beloved Ariel cup again!|
9. What would your spouse say is the first thing that you did on a date that showed them what you were REALLY like?
Bekah – I have no idea. He asked me to burp in front of him to demonstrate I was comfortable around him (oh yeah, I can out belch his guy friends. He can’t shut me up now) but I don’t generally do that on dates.
Sean – Probably when she came to a family party at my Aunt Kim’s.
|What we're really like is plain ol' crazy...Disney circa 2007. Of course we aren't threatening family with fake Norwegian weapons...|
10. What did your spouse say they wanted to do more than anything before you were married? Anything?
Bekah – Afford to live as a married couple? Idk.
Sean – I’m taking the question as what she wanted as a personal accomplishment for her. I would say graduate and have a full time job. She graduated with a very high GPA and honors, but that didn’t garner her a job in her field unfortunately.
|Yep. All those cords for nothin'. Sigh.|