Hopefully next week will be the best ever since it is sadly the last. :(
1. Would your spouse rather be blind or deaf?
Bekah –Probably deaf. He’d be mad if he couldn’t drive or enjoy all his video games.
Sean – She’s already both, so I can’t tell.
2. Who wears the pants??
Bekah – Neither of us are terribly authoritative. We do what we do.
Sean – She does, because she organizes everything.
3. What do you think was your spouse's best subject in school?
Bekah – In high school, History and English probably…in college, beach-ology.
Sean – Dancing.
Bekah – I took dance classes in community college (ballet/ballroom), but not in regular school. I did enjoy them but I’m no dancer. Too late for me. :/
4. Is there any significance to your spouse's name? Were they named after anyone?
Bekah – Sean Connery! His mama may or may not have had a crush...
|And when I hear that name, I think of this. I'm so sad for you if you don't get the reference. via.|
5. What quality does your spouse have that you hope your future children will inherit?
Bekah – His smile and outgoing-ness.
Sean – Height and intelligence.
6. What musical artist do you listen to that your spouse hates?
Bekah – He hates most of what I listen to, but especially the few country artists I enjoy –Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, The Wreckers, etc.
Sean – It might be Jimi Hendrix.
Bekah – It’s usually not that I dislike an artist. He just plays a CD in the car until I can’t take it anymore, then he keeps going. The more appropriate answer would be all his NPR talk radio, but that isn’t a musical artist.
7. What do you both want to do when you retire?
Bekah – 3 years into marriage, we have minimal savings, no active retirement accounts, and what feels like no possibility of even getting a house. Maryland is so expensive! So honestly we haven’t even thought much of retirement. Now I’m depressed. Thanks.
Sean – Move to a warm location. (can't we just do that now? seriously!)
|Jamaica is calling our names. We can move any time...|
8. What is your favorite tradition that you share together? Or maybe one that you both started together when you got married?
Bekah – I assume he would say “the shirt” again, though that is more for him. The closest thing we have to a tradition together (up until this year) would be AT Days.
Sean – Trail Days and the shirt.
9. What is your spouse's favorite app on ther smart phone (if they have one)?
Bekah – Scramble with Friends.
Sean - iFunny.
10. Have you & your spouse dressed up for Halloween together? If so, what was your favorite costume?
Bekah – We’re too cheap to buy costumes so we work with what we have. One year we dressed up as Mormons together for a church Halloween party. It’s a Baptist church, so I thought we were quite clever.
Sean – Yep. Mormons.