• My Christmas cards have been addressed (and I realized I need to buy more!)
• Half are signed and sealed
• A fresh wreath is on my door
• I have already played the 'Christmas" playlist on my iPod
• Most of my Christmas shopping is DONE.
Here's what you do:
1. Spread the word! Tweet using #12DC, Pin it, Facebook, & slap our lovely button up!
2. Check out the prompts (Mon-Sat) and write your posts.
3. Link up with Aleshea and I each day as scheduled below:
• Tuesday December 10: We all know tis' the season of sugar - What's your favorite holiday dessert?
• Wednesday, December 11: We know your trees are up, so show us yours, plus your other indoor decor!
• Thursday, December 12: Speaking of that iTunes playlist, share your favorite Christmas song with us!
• Friday, December 13: Open a new blog post. Close your eyes. Pretend you still talk to Santa. Open your eyes. Start writing. What would you say? What would you tell him? What would you ask for?
• Saturday, December 14: Dust off that Bible. We'll wait and pretend you didn’t have to look for it first. What's your favorite biblical account of the Christmas Story and why (as in, which book of the Bible)?
• Monday, December 16: We didn't forget all the pretty lights - It's time to show off your outdoor decor!
• Tuesday, December 17: Christmas Dinner! What are your must haves? Share a savory recipe.
• Wednesday, December 18: Do you eat Chinese like in "A Christmas Story?" Read a certain story or do a certain something each year? We want to hear your awesome Christmas traditions (kudos if you got married and had to argue with your spouse over it!)
• Thursday, December 19: The ghost of Christmas past or just Nostalgia? Either way, share your favorite Christmas memory!
• Friday, December 20: Another recipe day - we want to see your favorite festive drink recipes (I've been all over Pinterest finding just the right cranberry punch)!
• Saturday, December 21: Photo Dump! We want your blog to look like Christmas threw up on it, so have at it!