That song pops into my head every time I hear the question "What does Christmas mean to you?"
Now that we've got that out of the way, on to business!
Welcome to the first of our Twelve Days of Christmas! It's not too late to link up. If today's question isn't your thing, that's OK - there are 11 more! Pick a handful and link up with us!
- The birth and gift of our Savior.
- Sparkling lights & overall decorating
- Love Actually (I've already watched it this season - also, take this quiz to see who you are - I love that Sean and I ended up with Natalie and David!)
- Tchaikovsky - I was obsessed with The Nutcracker as a kid and still love the music to this day. (and finally got to see a live performance for the first time in my life this weekend)
- Candelight service
- Hot tea
- Ridiculous white elephant exchanges
- Picking the perfect gift
- The nostalgia evoked on tree-decorating day when we pull each ornament from the box and remember its origins.
- Taking years to compromise a tradition I loved that Sean hated (more on that on December 18!)
- Operation Christmas Child (even if we need them done in November!)