Anyway, the most recent Cara Box matches were announced earlier this month. The program is now instagram based, and through the course of many posts, tags, and even blog comments, I've come to realize that maybe the pond ain't so big. Allow me to elaborate with some numbers:
- This is my 7th Cara Box Exchange
- The 1st person to send me a Cara Box was Britt, who designed the blog of my 3rd round partner, Aleshea.
- Aleshea and I got along so well from that swap, that we have since collaborated on 2 blog projects - the #12dc linkup and the #bbswap!
- It took me 5 rounds of Cara Box before I was assigned a partner I already knew - Chelsee!
- I suggested the "green" Cara Box theme last April (my 2nd round) - so did Holly. While we have never been CB buddies, we have sponsored each other many times since!
- This swap, I am sending a box to Heather. Heather previously sent a box to Aleshea who I mentioned previously.
- Speaking of Heather, she is sending a box to Charlene who is on my sidebar for the 2nd time! I met her through my sponsorship giveaway!
- My other partner this swap is Kristi - who previously received a box from Charlene!
- And ...the very same Charlene is sending a box to Savanna this round who has also won my sponsorship giveaway!
- I mentioned 8 bloggers above, and 3 of them currently have spots on my sidebar (mind you, I've been doing CB since last March!) - Chelsee, Aleshea, & Charlene!
Between the 8 bloggers above (myself not included):
- Aleshea and I have 2 connections in common - same for Heather and I
- Charlene and I have 3 connections in common
- The rest of us have at least 1 in common in just this small group...that we know of.
What are the odds? Especially when you look at the Cara Box link ups and realize how many bloggers participate! Yet, here we are in this little intertwined bloggy web.
...it's a small world, after all.
(PS- I think it would totally be fun to bet on who within this list gets paired up next time!)