Clearly I'm not bashing sponsored content. Bloggers work hard and deserve compensation. But, not all sponsored content is created equal, and quite frankly, I couldn't care less what you're wearing on your cruise. Of course I'm packing clothes. I don't need outfit collages to help me with my packing.
So, in sponsor-free, "let's get real" fashion, here's what I've determined, without any compensation, are my cruise packing must-haves:
- Clorox Wipes because I've heard too many stories of viruses spreading on board.
- Bubbly because alcohol markups are highway robbery.
- Corkscrew because corkage fees are crap, too. I'll drink in my cabin, thanks.
- Sunscreen/Aloe/Floppy Hat because when you're German/Irish, you burn.
- Power Strip because rumor has it, cabins only have one outlet and multiple devices need charging.
- Highlighter because we like to mark the fun things we'd like to do.
- Gift for cabin steward because a little kindness goes a long way.
- Waterproof mascara because duh.
- Diffuser because I want to sleep as well as I do at home.
Have you cruised before? What are your essentials?